Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dvc limited holsters that fit correctly?

Topher3134

I am going to start shooting my dvc limited in 3 gun and wondered what everyone uses for holsters. I have blade tech for my 34, custom kydex local made for 17L. I was looking at the safari land 014 but some people told me that they might not be the best for 3 gun. I know safari land has some locking holsters but not sure which one works for the dvc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I looked at some blade tech holsters for my hex tac and don't like how they fit at the grip. They work great on my Glock though.

Edited by Topher3134

I'm curious. What is so different from the DVC and other STI limited guns? It seems they sell holsters that fit all 2011's then sell one specifically for DVC.

Hello: The STI Edge has a full length dust cover. You just have to pick the correct Blade Tech holster for your pistol. I use a 6" Blade Tech for a full length dust cover for my STI pistols that are like the 5" Eagle, 5" Edge, 6" pistols. With tension knobs on the screws you can get the tension just right. Thanks, Eric

Hello: The STI Edge has a full length dust cover. You just have to pick the correct Blade Tech holster for your pistol. I use a 6" Blade Tech for a full length dust cover for my STI pistols that are like the 5" Eagle, 5" Edge, 6" pistols. With tension knobs on the screws you can get the tension just right. Thanks, Eric

They end up being .6 inches too long then. I assume that is why they are different.

any holster that will fit an Edge will fit the DVC Limited. I use a blade-tek with tension screws.

Exactly and the nerd link even says their holster fits all 2011 with or without rails which means it's made to fit slab sides as well. Grips seem to be the same so I was just curious.