Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best gun seems to be discontinued?

waktasz

Word on the street that the most baller of all the stock 2s has been discontinued. The Stock 2 .40.

Heard it from a friend who works at a gun shop and is trying to find one. The distributors have retired the part number as discontinued. Anyone have any hard intel on such a thing?

Word on the street that the most baller of all the stock 2s has been discontinued. The Stock 2 .40.

Heard it from a friend who works at a gun shop and is trying to find one. The distributors have retired the part number as discontinued. Anyone have any hard intel on such a thing?

Nice try! :roflol:

Nice try! :roflol:

Not joking or trolling.

Was seriously wondering if anyone knew more than my dopey friend Anthony.

I heard back from my buddy who gave me this bad intel. He says two of the distributors they buy from seem to have discontinued the part number, not that EAA or Tanfoglio have stopped making them. Sorry for the confusion.

I heard back from my buddy who gave me this bad intel. He says two of the distributors they buy from seem to have discontinued the part number, not that EAA or Tanfoglio have stopped making them. Sorry for the confusion.

Awwww, and we were about to get rich selling our unicorns. :(