Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Trigger question

Garmil

I maybe mistaken but the springs and other parts should be compatible witht the exception of the trigger mechanism housing as the gen4 is smaller to fit into the smaller gripped gen4 frames....

Okay thanks for the info. I had read about some connectors not working on the trigger bar but I'm pretty new to glocks so wasn't sure.

Edited by Garmil

Gotta be the trigger housing pin. I'm not sure what you're referring to with connectors not working on a trigger bar? Any connector will work in any Gen Glock.

But really you want a DK Custom trigger kit anyway B)

This.

As others have stated, gen 4 guns are hit and miss when using extra power trigger return springs. I would swap everything over, then check your reset and make sure that the trigger safety is engaging when you remove your finger from the trigger. If the trigger safety passes a function check with the tti spring, great. If not, swap it with the factory and function check again.

Edited by EEEseman

Is it worth the money over the OEM minus connector?

That's subjective. There are lots of people that swear by this connector or that connector. It's about personal preference and if you want more of a rolling break or a more crisp break. I personally like a stoned standard connector over all aftermarket connectors I've tried, but that's just me, and you might hate it.

This.

As others have stated, gen 4 guns are hit and miss when using extra power trigger return springs. I would swap everything over, then check your reset and make sure that the trigger safety is engaging when you remove your finger from the trigger. If the trigger safety passes a function check with the tti spring, great. If not, swap it with the factory and function check again.

Trigger safety working properly and good trigger reset are two different things. Safety can be in good working order and still have weak reset.

Checked it tonight and the trigger safety does not fully reset every time. Need to try the factory. Thanks for the info

Put the factory return spring back in and now it works as it should.

Edited by Garmil