Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Wedding Anniversary

Trini

Congratulations! Unfortunately, my wife passed away last year about 2 1/2 weeks before our 46th. I still consider her my wife (screw the til death do you part stuff), so this year will be our 47th.

I've got 34 clocked so far.. I saw a TV show where they interviewed the lady who was "Tenielle" of Captain and teneille from the 70's..... she married the guy back then. She wrote a new book telling how cold and unromantic he was and how bad her marriage was and how she had to divorce him. The guy asked her how long they were married?

39 years

Took her 39 years to notice I guess.... or maybe she didn't realize what a bum he was until she wrote the book.

Edited by bountyhunter

The money ran out.

30 years just gone. I am not sure what they meant, but, someone mentioned she would have been out by now if she had killed me back then!

My Mum and Dad are about to kick over 56years.

God has blessed them!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

Sorry for bumping this thread, but I'm always glad to read about people who are happy in marriage. My spouse and I are going to celebrate our 10th anniversary in a month. We still haven't decide how to do it. Maybe we will go somewhere . Maybe we will get together with family and friends and renew our marriage vows. How do you usually celebrate your anniversaries?

We went on a vacation on our 5th anniversary and enjoyed it. I think it was a wise decision as we spent time together and had a rest. This year we will celebrate the 8th anniversary and my wife wants to have a little party. She has already chosen that very dress and I'm happy about that (oh, women :)  ) and all guests are invited. I like the idea of renewing our vows, thanks for the suggestion. I'm sure my spouse will also like it.   

Edited by AleLax

• 2 weeks later...