Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My Favorite Pets

ipscron2000

I thought I would show you my kids. Well, I think of them as my kids.

Brody, my 7 years old male Rotty. Awesome dog. post-5240-1113996188_thumb.jpg

I rescued him at 3 months old from a caged fate. The owners never let him out of a small cage. So I borrowed him, and forgot to bring him back.

Josie, my 2 year old something or nother. She's cool too. post-5240-1113996171_thumb.jpg

I rescued her from the Humane Society.

There is no reason for anyone to purchase a dog or cat for a pet. There are thousands at the pound, humane society or just strays. At one time I had 4 animals, 2 dogs and 2 cats. A house full of fun.

Lets see some of your furry children. B)

RJ

Edited by ipscron2000

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IPSCRON,

Tell me my dog "Radar" doesn't look like your "Joise." Just pin the ears up or down. :D

Hmm..work computer won't upload the pic.

See the pic in the Gallery Thread "Show Me Your Best Friend, Hunting Dog That Is."

post-2731-1114038243_thumb.jpg

Edited by TriggerT

Dan

Paaa-thhhhetttiiccc :P

Aren't dogs just the best. I bet Sandi can't even move after a few minutes. If she is like me, she would stay on the couch longer than she wanted just so she wouldn't wake the dogs if they were sleeping.

My pups sleep on the bed with me. Sometimes they make a Ron sandwich. One on either side of me on top of the covers. That really sucks when I have to use the bathroom. :o

Dogs have such unconditional love, you could beat your dogs ass and 15 minutes later it would want to make up to you. Of course I wouldn't beat my dogs ass, unless they deserved it. Which they don't.

I feel that I know what my dogs are thinking all of the time. And they probably do the same. I swear to you, I've thought of the word "outside" and my dogs started freaking out. I think they can read my mind.

my wife wants to open a doggie day care so she can quit the law firm. she's tired of the daily commute into the city and just wants to hang out with dogs all day. she is also trying to convince me that we should get an english mastiff. we went to ohio a couple years ago to visit a mastiff rescue organization and got to see a 295 pound english mastiff that thought he was a lap dog. ever since then all i hear is that we have to get one. :wacko:

Yeah, a good dog adds a lot to ones life. Heres mine, Odin, an american bulldog, about 3years old 105lb:

post-3037-1114106235_thumb.jpg

He was found wondering the streets of brooklyn weighting in at 45lb. Luckily the local animal control recognized him as well bred dog and called a rescue which spent 3 month getting him back on his feet and where my wife Kathy and I found him. They nap together:

post-3037-1114106259_thumb.jpg

My pup Cooper.

Cooper%20014resized.jpg

Actually my wife got him, she always wanted a Boston Terrier since she had several growing up. I wanted a lab, but she won. I never thought I would love such a small dog, but the little turd won my heart.

Video of him and his former girlfriend. Until he ripped it apart. Poor Pikachu never stood a chance. Video is 748KB.

Cooper video

Pictures and video taken a few months ago, he is now about 15 lbs. and still a turd.

Jon

Zen

How come when I post a pic it shows a small version that can be enlarged and you pic is full size already?

I'm trying to learn how things are done on this site.

I FTP the picture to the web space that my internet provider lets me have. Then use the IMG tag and copy the web address of the picture. When you see my picture it is "direct linked" from my web space which is www.itctel.com/~zengrass.

Using the file attachments you load the picture into the Enosverse webserver and the forum sets it up as a thumbnail to click on for the larger picture. Most likely to reduce server load.

You can get a free image hosting web site, ala Photobucket or Hunt101.

But I don't know if they are allowing direct linking, because it can suck down alot of bandwidth.

Hope this helps, if it doesn't PM me or maybe someone much smarter then me can help.

Jon