Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2nd match and big improvement.

AzShooter

Went to my second SCSA match today. I did better.. I beat last months score by over 100 seconds. That was my goal today.

Total is still not anywhere need what I could do before the wheelchair. My best time is 96 seconds.

Today was 192.37. I improved on all but Speed Option. Guess I was trying to go too fast.

Next months goal is to break 150 and then I'll work from there. Since I'm almost walking again I think I can easily improve on todays score.

I brought a new shooter along, my caregiver, and let her shoot my S&W 22a with a red dot. She did fantastic for her first match and wants to continue shooting. She had no misses, no 30 second penalty runs and was very safe. I told her she could use my 22a as long as she wants. Now I just need to get her to buy her own ammo.

Very cool, AzShooter. I thought that last Steel Challenge match at Ben Avery had a pretty small attendance. I like the atmosphere of the small crowd but I get concerned the match won't be around much longer if more people don't show up.

Very cool, AzShooter. I thought that last Steel Challenge match at Ben Avery had a pretty small attendance. I like the atmosphere of the small crowd but I get concerned the match won't be around much longer if more people don't show up.

The match is small but consistent. I think it will be around for a long time.

I got my caregiver to shoot the match, next I'll try to get her boyfriend and some of his buddies to come along. I really like the match but you are right. We need more people.

I may try the Deer Tribe SCSA match on the second Sunday and see how many people they are getting.

The match is small but consistent. I think it will be around for a long time.

I got my caregiver to shoot the match, next I'll try to get her boyfriend and some of his buddies to come along. I really like the match but you are right. We need more people.

I may try the Deer Tribe SCSA match on the second Sunday and see how many people they are getting.

I observe that a couple of the Deer Tribe guys who also shoot the Cactus match have gotten pretty good at Steel Challenge. I was told their Deer Tribe match scores don't go in the SCSA database -- is that correct? But as you know the Cactus scores do. Anyway it's pretty cool that we can shoot two Steel Challenge matches per month at that same range if we want to.