Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

new open gun

chuckpetree

Just hope I can do it justice. I have never been one to let my equipment be an excuse in any sport. If I did bad it was always on me. Now after 20 years not competing I am sure it will be me if there is an issue. lol

Definitely get a shroud with "wings" for Bianchi Cup stuff. That gun as it stands is considered an "Open Modified" and that category is all but defunct at the Cup. With the shroud & wings, you'll have a top-notch Bianchi Open setup!

Edited by Alan550

So, I took the Caspian out today. It shoots great. No ftp, fte and piles the empty casing in a neat little pile about a foot in diameter. Cogan did a hell of a job on this one. Now the bad. About half way through the session cmore scope started doing large starburst pattern and would come back once in a while to a dot. Also noticed out of the 4 magazines that fed great none of them would lock the slide back when empty. Looks like more green to finish off the project.

That's why no one in Bianchi shoots a Cmore. There are dozens of threads on the Enos Forums about broken Cmores with a myriad of problems. If you look at a slow-mo of a Cmore during the firing sequence it looks like a fish flopping around out of water.

Do you need the mag/gun set up to lock the slide back?

I think in another thread you indicated you had the old style 19 round mags (which are very reliable). When I was using those they never locked back in my guns, but for me in IPSC/USPSA that was a good thing.

Edited by Bamboo