Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from eastern Washington

doctordan70s

New to the forum and just want to say hello.Looks like a really great sight,I've been reading the forums and have ordered a few small items from brian next on my list is a xl 650 with case feeder in .40 S&W.I'm currently reloading on a 550 and a square deal B.both are over 20 years old and I need a dedicated machine for 40 S&W this way I will be able to have a dedicated machine for 9mm,.223 and my 40.i have to get a little more equipment together so I can start shooting uspsa,mostly magazines for my pro- match ria.hopefully I will be ready for next months match.Any one shooting the pro match know of a good source for magazines I tried calling R.I.A. But the number I find online is disconnected?

• 3 weeks later...

Is the steel challenge sanctioned or just a fun shoot in Yakima ?Will be going to try the steel shoot at rose-Irish range this Sunday.I'm still needing a belt and holster before I can shoot uspsa,any suggestions on a good holster and belt set up for a RIA .40 pro match pistol?

I can't remember if we are still sanctioned. I believe we are an ISSA member now for steel. For a holster I'd check out bladetech. CR speed or double alpha for a belt.

Thanks I've looked at the double alpha pretty sure I may get their belt