Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone using new Shooters Connection backpack?

Aircooled6racer

Rick: I think the Shooters Connection bag is actually a little larger than the small DAA pack. I know it is lighter in weight which is what I wanted. I have not used a DAA backpack but know they are quite heavily made. I like the pocket setup on the backpack and it holds all the stuff I need for a big match or smaller local match. I do use pouches and cases to hold some of my other stuff inside this bag. I think for the money it is a good buy. I forgot to add that it is also bigger than the GPS backpack. Thanks, Eric

Edited by Aircooled6racer

Hello: I put my guns in the large pocket area in the front where the mags are. Where Randy puts his gun rug I put my tools and spares in a soft case. I also turned the box where the ammo goes inside out. That gives me more space in there. Thanks, Eric

Hello: I put my guns in the large pocket area in the front where the mags are. Where Randy puts his gun rug I put my tools and spares in a soft case. I also turned the box where the ammo goes inside out. That gives me more space in there. Thanks, Eric

Eric that's a great idea for the tools. I don't understand what you mean by turning the ammo box inside out to get more room.

Edited by AWLAZS

I just ordered one of these after watching the videos . A guy I shoot with has the DAA medium rangepack and has already had to replace it once from not really holding up to much abuse or weight . I'm hoping I made the right choice by purchasing this one .

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, deerslayer said:

To those who bought one--how have they held up?

No tears/ rips nor other general failures, however, it has lost it's shape and looks like it's collapsed in several places.