Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pan American Shotgun 2016?

According to the IPSC Global Village thread on it the match was canceled back in September, 2015 and will not be moved to the US. Apparently a lack of participation didn't justify the cost and the outgoing USPSA President and BOD were not enthusiastic about taking on another match. Just repeating what I read.

I enjoyed shooting the Pan Am, but a man has to know his limitations and mine are just short of understanding the IPSC rules well enough to put on an IPSC match.

Hell, I still use "because I said so" at our locals. :)

That settles it. Bryan will put on the "Panda American World Championship of good shotgun shooting match". There may or may not be actual panda's present, but hopefully none will actually be shot, much.

I like the concept. But after stating in the rules max capacity for all divisions but open at 8+1, I'm afraid, you, Brian Vaught, Brian Nelson, and myself would be the only competitors signed up.

Not a problem. Anyone have about 180 KD steel, 15 flippers, maybe 3-4 Texas stars I can borrow....delivery included?

Oh, and one baby panda. Without the panda we are dead in the water.

Edited by Lead-Head

El Guapo says "Us Open shooters" but he changes divisions about every quarter. So depending on which quarter the match is he may or may not be an Open shooter.

I will be there in all my Openness.

Pandas.....Hmmmm, I know a guy. Says they like Bushwackers.

"Panda American World Championship of good shotgun shooting match".

Heh, that would be worth shooting just based on the name. You should get a free slot just for that.

Truly unfortunate, it was fun shooting a true IPSC sanctioned shotgun event in the USA.

Wish Canada could host it but I believe their laws present issues for Open if I remember correctly.

Just to throw into the bunch...the weekend after Blue Ridge (17-23 October) is open on the Calendar and I thought I heard that Andy is itching to help with another match:) Meaning Andy and I will help and if you talk to Andy nice enough you can borrow his steel?

Just throwing that out there....

Scott

....I wonder if I can delete this before Andy finds out I volunteered him for this?