Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Double Alpha

BARRYJ

Anybody ever order from Double Alpha? How was shipping? I have never ordered something from outside the USA. I want to order a holster and I am having a hard time finding a dealer that stocks left hand holsters.

I have ordered direct from DAA (I'm not in the US, but also not in the netherlands so it was still an OS purchase). They have always been good. They have multiple shipping options from super expensive and super fast to reasonable price and reasonable speed.

They have a solid process for fulfilling orders.

Have you tried shooters connection or SSI though? they tend to have pretty good stock of DAA stuff.

Hi,

No affiliation with DAA, but today got my order - no issues, as ordered.

I'm in the UK, but ordered last Thursday, delivered today. Awesome.

BTW, quality of products is excellent.

Will end up spending more money with them ;(..... :)

Cheers,

Ultraweasel.

Ordered on BF last week and got an email confirmation and tracking number the next day although it did say it was shipping Tuesday.

I'm having difficulty tracking the package on the website but since it's coming international, I'll try to be patient. I think the International Parcel Post tracking may be slow like USPS.

I also ordered on Black Friday. Received the email about tracking and I am still not able to track the package. I emailed them a couple of days ago about the tracking, but did not receive a reply. They did charge my credit card quick. I'll update when I hear something.

I also ordered on Black Friday. Received the email about tracking and I am still not able to track the package. I emailed them a couple of days ago about the tracking, but did not receive a reply. They did charge my credit card quick. I'll update when I hear something.

I had the same issue. I reached out to them and they replied quickly. You can track your package using the usps website using your tracking number provided in your order.

I don't know if it was just timing or what happened but I ordered from DAA and then my credit card got hacked. Nearly $3000.00 in fraud charges on my card. What a great time of year for my card to get canceled and having to deal with everything.

This happened to me and a friend who ordered for their Black Friday deal.

I don't know if it was just timing or what happened but I ordered from DAA and then my credit card got hacked. Nearly $3000.00 in fraud charges on my card. What a great time of year for my card to get canceled and having to deal with everything.

Just got hit with fraudulent charges today on the same card that I used to make my purchase at DAA. It was for over $2500 all at local stores in Des Moines in rapid succession. I only got notified as I set an alert whenever a purchase over my threshold was reached.

It seems too much like a coincidence that it happened all shopping at the same place unless we also shopped at another place that is the same.

I would advise anyone who made a purchase from DAA to watch their CC purchases.

Hi All,

I want thank those sharing their positive shopping experience at doublealpha.biz. While we are based in the Netherlands, we do our best to offer the fastest and cheapest possible service to the USA, and have seen a steady growth in our US retail business over the past couple of years. We are also now taking early steps with the goal of setting up a local US entity and fulfillment center in order to further improve the shopping experience for our US based customers.

I feel I must address the credit card theft mentioned by a couple of people in this thread.

Any time you type your credit card details on a keyboard, you are running a risk. There is a whole criminal industry out there making millions (or is it billions?!) by stealing our card info. That is why we all carry insurance for such situations, provided by all credit card providers. Double-Alpha academy takes this matter very seriously indeed, and I doubt that there is another website in our sport that spends as much time, effort and money on the quality, security and capabilities of their online presence. We spend each month thousands of dollars with a leading website development/security firm on website upgrades, scans and features. Our site is constantly monitored for hacks, malicious code, viruses or other attempts of a security breach. This is a constant ongoing effort, one which I doubt many in our industry take to the same degree. We process daily over 70 credit cards, and make every effort to assure the security of our customer’s data.

I assure you that you can feel very secure when shopping on doublealpha.biz! And if you prefer not to use your Credit Card, well, there is always Paypal…;)

I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, and best wishes for the new year!

Best Regards,

Saul Kirsch
General Manager
Double-Alpha Academy B.V.