Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Swimsuit

BigDave

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Based on this view, this man's "holster" is most definitely not IDPA legal based on the grounds that it does not cover enough of the ejection port.

"

Like I said, that's gotta HURT!!!!! GAH!! :o:rolleyes:

I'm not sure I care to imagine rhino in that thing. :blink:

Well, maybe I would for the hilarity factor... :lol:

You know,,,,,,

I appraise houses for a living, do they call me Smitty the appraiser?

Nooooooooooooooo

I shoot pretty ok, do they call me Smitty the pretty ok shooter?

Nooooooooooooooo

But you make ONE comment about a man's nice hairy ass in some butt floss and Flex changes your tag line!

Geeze!!!!! :P

Yes, I thought so too (as improbable as its engineering attributes might've been), but was somehow even MORE appalled when I saw the back.

GOD, folks, that's ugggggllllyyyyyy!!!! I mean, does he look totally stupid or WHAT??!! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

(Who thinks up this s**t anyway??!!)

Over the years, the male ego has consistently astounded, amused, and surprised me. The funniest part of this whole thing is my imagined conversation that the guy had with himself:

<scene 1 - at the store> "Oh wow, I have to try that on....Hmmm, not bad, shows off the "package" nicely but I wonder if they have one in lime green. It would make me look more tan." Sees price tag "Holy cow, how can so little material cost so much? Oh well, the chicks will think I look HOT. If not, the gay men surely will. Hey I just realized, if I'm bisexual, I've doubled my chances of getting a date! Now, a floppy white hat to accessorize and I'm good to go."

<scene 2 - at the beach> "Everyone is staring at me! Oh yeah, who's a sex god?!?! I am! I'm too sexy for the surf, too sexy for the beach, too sexy for the world! Oh yeah, the chicks want to take pictures with me...I'm gonna be getting some tonite."

Has anybody thought about the possibility that he just put a regular Speedo (all stretched out) on WRONG?

Man thinking to himself:

"Well you know I lost a little bit of weight, and my package wasn't all that huge to begin with.....if I just slip my arms through here...Oh, now I'm stylin'... maybe it'd look better in hot pink..."

Ray