Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2016 Alabama Sectional Championship

If there are any sponsors out there that I have not reached out to, that would like to help out with sponsorship of this match, please let me know and I'll get you a sponsor letter. this, is going to be a great match!

Thanks!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To the three post above, please be patient, I work a full time job, that I cannot do other stuff at and I own and operate Dothan Gun Club which has matches and improvements going on all the time. You will be approved shortly and I promise you the match will be great!

I would also like to remind everyone, that every time I try to approve shooters, Practiscore has been down, including this morning.

Edited by Dancin Dan

A quick note on hotels for the area. There is no match hotel but there are several at every price point within 8 minutes from the range. On 84 west and the circle there is Days inn $55, Fairfield inn $103, Courtyard of Dothan $119. On 231North there is Sleep inn and suites $65, Residence Inn $144, Hilton Garden $144 and Comfort Suites $76. The ones on 84 west you leave the hotel and head west until you get to Bay Springs Rd. also known as Co. rd. 49 and turn right, go two miles, turn right on 560 and we're on the right. From the ones on 231 north, you take Murphy Mill rd out of town It will dead end into 49, take a left go 1/4 mile and turn right on 560 and we're on the right.

Dan Mitchell
Dothan Gun Club

Here is a list of sponsor that are on board for the match so far.

Jabs Extreme Steel Targets

Precision Tactical

CK Arms

Black Bullets International

CPWSA

DK Custom Triggers

Hodgdon Powder Company

Hornady

Shooters Connection

Starline Brass

Trinity Defense

Atlanta Arms

And the list is growing every day!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! I just got a huge package from Montana Gold for the match. This is going to make several people very happy! Also a local business, Money Miser is donating a rifle and several gift certificates. And boy did Rudy Project step up, Thanks Kevin! I can't wait to see what Precision Tactical and Jabs throw into the pot.

A quick note on hotels for the area. There is no match hotel but there are several at every price point within 8 minutes from the range. On 84 west and the circle there is Days inn $55, Fairfield inn $103, Courtyard of Dothan $119. On 231North there is Sleep inn and suites $65, Residence Inn $144, Hilton Garden $144 and Comfort Suites $76. The ones on 84 west you leave the hotel and head west until you get to Bay Springs Rd. also known as Co. rd. 49 and turn right, go two miles, turn right on 560 and we're on the right. From the ones on 231 north, you take Murphy Mill rd out of town It will dead end into 49, take a left go 1/4 mile and turn right on 560 and we're on the right.

Dan Mitchell
Dothan Gun Club

Dan, don't you mean??? The ones on 84 west...head west....Co. rd. 49 and turn right, go two miles, turn left on 560 and we're on the right.

Dan Mitchell
Dothan Gun Club

Dan, don't you mean??? The ones on 84 west...head west....Co. rd. 49 and turn right, go two miles, turn left on 560 and we're on the right.

Yes sir, turn left on 560 and we're on the right.

Thanks!