Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Blade Tech and Stock II

charms

Anyone else having problems with the fit of this holster/pistol combo. I have one with the BOSS hanger and when I draw the gun the mag release hits the holster and drops the mag. It also doesn't click in very good almost like it's not made for this model. Is there a better option?

Thanks,

Jason

I just got a new one and had some fitment issues. Mine seemed to snap in ok but it was canted in towards my belt. Almost no room for my thumb between the BOSS hanger and holster. I was able to adjust mine with some heat from the wife's hair dryer. It works great now. I would relieve the area just under your mag release with a dremel or xacto knife.

I have had the same experience with this combo. According to the retailer, they have had this same experience although I do not have the mag releasing prematurely. I am going to try a long shadow holster.

I have email bladetech but no answer.

I ordered a BT from Stoeger as well about two weeks ago because the site said it was in stock, however its backordered. I'm thinking about just canceling the order and buying elsewhere.

• 2 months later...