Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mag Coupler Info Needed

I think you might want to reconsider the basepad coupler. For one thing, the individual mags cannot slip, so you will never have a problem of the reload height being off when you go to swap. For another, you get a little extra room between the mags, which means chutes like the Arredondo do not get in the way. Also, the basepad couplers are allowed at most matches in Tac/Ops for use as a monopod, so you can get better prone stability.

Just my two cents...

I had to go the other direction for my "long-range" mags. I shoot so poorly past 200 that I snagged the increased capacity Springer coupler and put 2 40RD Pmags in it. Either I eventually get the hits with some luck or exhaust my ammo budget for the match.

Duct tape and a 1/2" spacer??

........just remember though, wrinkles in the tape shows shabby workmanship!!

Haha, I used to do this in Afghanistan; would use spent casings for the spacer, worked great and never had a problem. In country you make do with what you've got. Oh and not a single wrinkle in the tape, lol.

Haha, I used to do this in Afghanistan; would use spent casings for the spacer, worked great and never had a problem. In country you make do with what you've got. Oh and not a single wrinkle in the tape, lol.

WINNER!!!!.......best spacers yet!!!....and cheap too!!

Pics please! Thanks for your service!

Pics please! Thanks for your service!

I'll have to see if I have any on my old portable hard drive, that was back in 2008-2009 and I don't have those mags anymore. Thank you.

Has anyone used the Springer Precision EZ-PAD MAX .223 GEN3 pmag extensions? I was comparing these with TTI mag extensions. They appear very similar but the Springer Precision uses a rib on the magazine to keep in place instead of a bar. Is that correct?

thank you