Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA Area 6 Multi Gun Championship March 5-8

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Plan is to push a bit past that this year. 400-425 on a LaRue target, just 2 rounds but likely an enhanced penalty. Also will have the 10"MGM flashers from 100-250ish.

The other 'longer' range rifle this year will just be 100.

Will be a few slugs in the 30yd range.

Couple clay flippers like we had last year.

Also some creative stages using all 3 guns.

Some web updates were posted today and the stages will be posted by Wednesday probably.

The weekend is pretty full but still tons of room to shoot the whole match on Friday.

Hey Shannon--really looking forward to the match this weekend!

Had a quick question. Is it OK to shoot bi-metal rifle ammo (like Tula or Wolf) on stages without steel targets--like on all-paper stages?

Thanks

Shannon ran a great match! Many thanks to the match sponsors and staff. There were awesome stages, plus free beer and food while waiting for the prize table. I will definitely be coming back next year. Here's a video of the of the much maligned "boat" stage, which was my favorite stage of the match. 28 rounds of shotgun off of a free floating platform.

I had a great time, shot in a nice squad with a lot of great guys. Flow of the match was great with no waiting around, great food, good prize table.

This Match will get bigger and bigger.

Shannon is there anyway we can see the stage points per shooter? Stage winners, etc?

Edited by Finbox