Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What a MATCH !

blue edge

For those who don't know, that is Aikidale's car and Fomeister was checking it out in hopes of buying. :D

The second pick shows Aikidale explaining some of the advantages of this fine auto.

I rotated my old body without moving my legs and popped something in my hip. I've been moving like Festus on my morning runs all week.

Dave

For those who don't know, that is Aikidale's car and Fomeister was checking it out in hopes of buying. :D

The second pick shows Aikidale explaining some of the advantages of this fine auto.

I rotated my old body without moving my legs and pooped something in my hip. I've been moving like Festus on my morning runs all week.

Dave

I couldn't afford the payments.

Though it did have that just shot in look, and new gunpowder smell.

Hate to hear about the hip; there is no place to shoot this weekend locally.

Thanks for the pic of my best side, I mean pic of my BEDELL BLASTER with no bald spot!! :D !! :D !!!

It was all fun!! ;)

AikiDale,do you really think makeup will help??

fomeister just a little auto advice DONT BUY THE CAR!!! ITS USED UP!!!!!!!

Rhino:

I didn't make it either, and Bluegrass is my home club. I live about 20min away.

I did score big points with the Gal helping to host in-laws for the weekend. She knew it was a shooting weekend. I'm hoping it will work out in the end...

fomeister - fantastic match - you guys have spurred me to reconfigure the AR back into M4 trim and let loose a few pills! Now If I can just get my 4 rd extension for my Benelli from Fayette Firearms.

Too bad you didnt see mine on Ebay a few weeks ago. I replaced mine with one of the 8 round tubes for limited and didnt need it anymore. In fact i think if you want a 4 there are some on ebay now and gunbroker. If you want the 8 rounder ask around. somebody might know who carrys them.

:-)

trying to abide by the rules.

There is allot of excitement around bluegrass right now. The club secretary is doing a special article in the club newsletter. Our club has around 2500 members but only about 40 shoot IPSC, if that. I have had several inquiries about shooting IPSC in Central KY also. I can see this club hosting a state or area match in the near future. Here that guys! 1400 acres is adequate room for it.

It is a great facility.

Great match. I always love getting down to Bluegrass for their monthly 3 gun. It's really great to see so many new 3 gunners also.

I think we have Aikidale and Airedale hooked!!!

Mike, great pictures. You even managed to get a picture of my best side (the rear).

See you guys next month same time same place.