Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Finally did it... Bought a 550b!

MPD

Awesome! Did you order from Brian? He is extremely knowledgeable and helpful when ordering.

Yes I bought from him.... Heres the site: "http:// www.brianenos.com /store/dillon.ez.550crbasic.html"

It was one of the EZ buys. I have already been reloading on a classic turret. I wanted to move up. I purchased the 9mm set.

Question: Do I need to purchase a shell plate?

I want to be able to reload immediately when it arrives at my door. Do I need to purchase anything else?

"Do I need to purchase anything else?"

yup...more powder, primers, brass and bullets. :) You're going to increase your reloading output which means you need more consumables. LOL.

Does this kit come with a 9mm shell plate?

"Do I need to purchase anything else?"

yup...more powder, primers, brass and bullets. :) You're going to increase your reloading output which means you need more consumables. LOL.

Does this kit come with a 9mm shell plate?

It will if a caliber conversion kit was included, if you got it from Brian you should be all set.

I was cranking out some .380 on my 550b last night, it's a great little machine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I use a 550b and shoot between 600-700 rounds a week. A few things that make it easier:

- get an ergonomic operating arm as the standard knob will tire out your shoulder pretty quick

- get an LED light to place above the sprocket, this will help you see the powder in each case to avoid squibs

- make sure to keep the primer slide clean so that it functions properly without any hiccups

good luck!