Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Remington Versa Max Challenge Series

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of curiosity.. were the top 10 dudes all Quad Loading?

Casanova was loading dueces. Romero and I were quad loading, as well as Ravin Perry.

HEY!!! MISTER MODEST!!! You won the auto division!!! Bravo!
Thanks Pat!! I had a great match and a hell of a good time.

How do I load a vid?

Post the video to YouTube and then copy the url into your post. Then the forum does some kind of magic and it shows up as an embedded video... Hope that helps, but I'm not very good at the internet.

Thanks I tried to post from photobucket message said that URL code was not permitted.

Here's a video of my shootoff run. Thanks to Freedom Munitions for making this happen, it was my my first ever shootoff and it was a blast!

After watching this, I've decided to shoot IDPA instead.

Seriously, dude, that video is insane. Congrats on your win!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

post-14685-0-31071100-1446688590_thumb.j And my LL Bean Trail raincoat. Over the top of everything. Not going to be that cold, so am sure should we will have some of those Last of the Mohican shots with all the moisture in the air and steam off the barrel. Memorize those targets. I can carry 44 shells on my belt now and I'm only going hip to hip across the front. That should be enough. Guns always work in the rain-see duck hunting-but keeping me somewhat dry and comfortable is the hard part. Thermos of black coffee maybe. See ya there.

If you like shotgun then this was THE place to be.

With one stage having 15 buckshot and 15 slugs it was almost enough to put you in the dentists chair. Great stage.

Congrats to Damon and John for putting on a great match. It got just a little sloppy by the end of the day but it was a blast.

If you like shotgun then this was THE place to be.

With one stage having 15 buckshot and 15 slugs it was almost enough to put you in the dentists chair. Great stage.

Congrats to Damon and John for putting on a great match. It got just a little sloppy by the end of the day but it was a blast.

Always good to see you Randy. Glad you had a blast! Hate I didn't get a video of you shooting the buckshot/ slug stage clean One for One. That was Awesome!

Damon, Steve, John, all the ROs- thank you guys! You put on a difficult match, with high round count stages, all in one day. I go to a match to shoot- and a bunch of 30 round field courses deliver on that. My favorites were stages 4, 7, and 8. With some of the changes coming to Tarheel 3 Gun, I easily foresee myself coming back to shoot with you guys. I appreciate your enthusiasm for practical shooting. Thanks to Chris and Lunchbox for keeping our squad rolling efficiently.

I'm not sure why so many shooters dropped out because of a little rain, but it sure made stages cycle fast without you.

Thanks to Remington for supporting this Series. I hope we can look forward to the 2016 VersaMax Series.

• 2 months later...