Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

offset holster attatchment

gynegun

I need a suggestion for an offset attachment for a Bladetech holster that is legal for single stack. Suggestions?

I am going to use the BOSS for my SS rig. I confirmed that offset holster hangers are legal provided frontstrap remains above belt and gun is less than 2" from inner belt.

Hello: I think I am going to try the Invictus hanger for my limited setup on a Bladetech DOH holster. I just can't seem to get the right angle with the DOH hanger. Thanks, Eric

I see you are talking for a Ltd DOH, but do you know if the Invictus has enough adjustment to keep the frontstrap of grip at belt level for SS requirements?

I need a suggestion for an offset attachment for a Bladetech holster that is legal for single stack. Suggestions?

I went to Orchard and got (3)1/2" spacers, and longer screws. I ended up 1 3/4" out. Worked perfectly and cheap to do.

I was using the BOSS for shooting production, and will be putting a Bladetech 1911 holster on the BOSS hanger now that I'm switching divisions. It's a simple hanger that doesn't move around a bit. After trying a Comp-tac dropped-offset plastic hanger, I really appreciated the complete lack of flex and drooping with the BOSS. It literally shaved 0.2-0.3 off my draw because I no longer had to deal with the gun binding up when taking out the slack from the flexing in the comp-tac hanger.

Hello: I just installed the Invictus short hanger onto my Blade Tech DOH holster. I did have to use a Blade Tech Tec Loc to get the result I was looking for. It meets the 2" rule and is lower than my DAA Racemaster. I think the Invictus short hanger and the Tec Loc would work fine for single stack on a DOH holster and be legal. I will be trying it out this weekend but so far it is faster than the standard old and new style DOH hangers I have. More stable than the new hanger also. I may try the BOSS hanger in the future if they are ever in stock. I forgot to add this is my Limited setup. Thanks, Eric

Edited by Aircooled6racer

I have ordered the BOSS as well based off of many positive reviews. Just waiting for them to come back in stock!

They are back in stock. They also have another BOSS to work with the Tek-Lok and Safariland attachments

Finally got around to taking pictures. Some of the attachments being talked about is nice stuff, but you can't beat the cost of the way I did it. TekLoc, and I adjusted it to get the proper placement of the front strap above the top of the belt.

post-48359-0-47236500-1416800044_thumb.j

post-48359-0-68987300-1416800057_thumb.j