Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Nationals Dates Announced

38SuperDub

Phil said Universal Shooting Academy. That was on FB about a week or so ago he said Frank said that USA would host the Nats if things didn't workout at SRGC......

Edited by a matt

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it has been in Utah it need to come to the east coast. Why do you think it should only be in Utah all the time. We have plenty of club capable of hosting the nationals.

Edited by a matt

Florida is easier for me. Have you shot the Nats before? I think it should be moved ever 2years. But more than one state away, I'm talking North, South, East then West.

Edited by a matt

Florida is easier for me. Have you shot the Nats before? I think it should be moved ever 2years. But more than one state away, I'm talking North, South, East then West.

2014 was my first ever nationals and really gonna try and make 2015.

Open and most likely Limited too. So I'm sure we can shoot one of the matches together. Sounds great I'll pm you before we sign up and see if we can shoot together. I have been to USA so many times, I'll show you around Frostproof. Lol. I have never meet a stranger in this sport. Lol

Edited by a matt

I think it should be moved ever 2years. But more than one state away, I'm talking North, South, East then West.

I agree with you Alan. I am excited about the prospect of the Nats being at USA but I think it should move every couple of years to different parts of the country - maybe a rotation to each of the Area's.

Edited by blueeyedme

Hello: Cabo would be fine since I can stay there for free. I understand that they should rotate the match around but finding venues that will host a large match is a problem. They have to have hotels, airports and restaurants to support all the people. Any convention city would be ideal. Kansas is the center of the states but getting there would be difficult for some. San Antonio would be good in the spring or fall. South River would be great also because of the airport and lots of hotels etc. It really comes down to the club who wants to host it and how much help they can get. I do agree it should move around but get everything in place so it can be done smoothly. The same way SCCA does it with there nationals. Thanks, Eric