Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Amusing spam title

BrianH

I never fail to find amusement in the titles spammers use on their emails, but this one really made me LMAO when I saw it....

"micr0shit pr0 critical update"

I just keep laughing....I don't know whyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I don't know why I keep getting the emails asking if I want larger breasts. Why would I want that? I would have to start wearing a man-bra which would lead to more laundry and I already have a difficult enough time dealing with what I already have.

Also, I don't think I could fasten it. I can't reach around my back like that. Up until know I've only had practice taking them off. I've never considered having to put one together.

It would also take longer to get ready in the morning. I would have to decide on "underwired for cleavage or padded for comfort?" right after I answered the age old "boxers or briefs today?" question. Too much debate in the morning.

Don't get me wrong. I'm for large breasts. I like large breasts. I'm all about large breasts. Sure I want large breasts. Just not on me.

I think those emails are wasted on me. Even the ones that say I could do it naturally.

I don't know why I keep getting the emails asking if I want larger breasts. Why would I want that? I would have to start wearing a man-bra which would lead to more laundry and I already have a difficult enough time dealing with what I already have.

Also, I don't think I could fasten it. I can't reach around my back like that. Up until know I've only had practice taking them off. I've never considered having to put one together.

It would also take longer to get ready in the morning. I would have to decide on "underwired for cleavage or padded for comfort?" right after I answered the age old "boxers or briefs today?" question. Too much debate in the morning.

Don't get me wrong. I'm for large breasts. I like large breasts. I'm all about large breasts. Sure I want large breasts. Just not on me.

I think those emails are wasted on me. Even the ones that say I could do it naturally.

The other problem is that you would end up staring at yourself in the mirror for WAY too long! :lol:

Rarely do I receive spam but when I do it's usually about software or computer crap... Yesterday's humorous spam was about software--for some kinda dirt-cheap prices one and all. Right. Well, in just looking down the list I saw that I already HAD all of them anyway. Sorry, spammer, you just wasted your time on ME. :P

I don't get the ones offering larger breasts.

Because I stay away from the sites that might lead to that kind of thing........ <_<

Funny thing is that I might get one piece of spam per month. I have my internet options set to not allow cookies and to prompt every site that requests one on my machine. If it is a chat board like this I allow it and banking sites etc. I just don't allow cookies by everyone out there and I think that has really stopped the junk mail.

Sig Lady, nice way to handle the boys. Sex is a constant thought among us males, you shut 'em down, but you did it without using a sledge hammer.

Rick

"Sex is a constant thought among us males..."
LOL...! Don't limit yourself...! It works directly both ways. Trust me. SiG Lady knows. :rolleyes::wub:

Heck, people can surf wherever they like... it's just that some sites do have persistent electronic diseases dripping off of them and should be avoided in order to stay electronically un-sick. Mostly pr0n sites and blatantly weird political sites. I only get computer and geeky spam, mostly--what little I do get. ;) And that's bad enough.

I wouldn't click on that sledgehammer site if I were you......... :ph34r:

What kind of site leads to larger breasts?

If you find one, please pass it on to me so I can forward it to my wife.

:P

Reminds me of a joke:

A man and his wife are sitting together. She tells him,"I need $8,000 for breast enlargement surgery." He tells her, "Just take tissue and wipe it between your breasts." She asks, "How is that supposed to work?" He tells her, "I'm not sure, but it worked on your butt."