Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

WCRHC October 26th match: The Rogue 40s

Hello again,

The WCRHC October match (The final match for 2014) is scheduled for our normal 4th Sunday, October 26th.

This will be an 8 stage with no classifier, 320rd match. Each stage will be 40 rds!

Our setup crew will perform their magic to make this match better than a pure hoser match and the stages look great on paper.

I hope to see everyone there, and be sure to bring plenty of ammo and mags.

Setup is on Saturday the 25th at 2pm and usually takes between 2.5-3 hours.

Registration opens Sunday at 8:30 and ends promptly at 9:45am. We try to be shooting by 10:00am

Thanks,

Geoff Siembor (Stats) and the WCRHC crew

PS, 9mm shooters who want to run full mags be sure to declare Limited Minor at check in.

These stages are not just stand and shoot hosefests. Competitors will have to shoot and move. Lots of steel out there on some of the stages as well. Why pay more $ for a match with less stages/rounds when you can come to our place and have a blast for $25 (non members)?

If you have never been to our match's before, come and enjoy this one as we end the 2014 outdoor season.

See you on the range........................

Dennis,

We do this to allow you the opportunity to practice your reloads more often under pressure of the clock or.....you can use one of the bottom feeders you also own instead. Just giving you options.

Time to break out the Eagle. Gotta clean it first.

BIG sticks are in order for this one! Let's see: 320 minimum rounds/$25= $.078125 per shot fired if you ONLY shoot the minimum. If you take a few extra it is even cheaper. LOL I am hearing SMOOTH wants to start shooting REVO for this one. That is a heck of a deal and I am sure it will be a great match like always.

THANKS to all the guys at WCRHC for everything you guys do.

Russell,

In honor of your request, we will let you shoot 400+ rounds this weekend if you would like. We have lots of steel that you could double tap as it is rearward falling and that would allow you to show off your GM time stopping skills. Impress the RO's and they may restart the timer for you increasing your hit factor. If they are not impressed, they will automatically add +2 seconds to your time......oh wait, wrong area of the country for that.......

We are thinking that the classifier will be "Optional". Pay to shoot it separately. If you don't want to, then don't. What do you think of that?

Heck, we even thought of setting up the chrono and running shooters through a chrono station but I don't think Jim Tarr is attending this match so we don't have to worry about mouse fart sub minor loads..........

Looking forward to seeing you and your crew at the match. Safe Travels............

R

Thanks to all who have attended our matches this year.

We look forward to next season.

I would like to say Thank You to all the people who help keep these matches running, from websites, match planning, building stages, getting us equipment and props, RO'ing, and supporting this program.

Hope to see you all next year.

Geoff Siembor (Stats) and the WCRHC crew.

Hey if you guys are not careful, we'll arrange a two day match of 500+ rounds if you keep complaining...........just to say we did it!!!!!

Please don't make us do this..........the staff might kill me for even suggesting it.................

Glad you enjoyed yourself. Happy to have you. See you next season on the range.

Roy

Well........nod your head and pretend you didn't hear this as we will have to get board approval first............

The 1st Annual Fund Racer match......100 competitors..........2 days.........18 stages......500 rounds......prizes/plaques......raffles.....for a cost of $125-150.....Thinking the end of June..............

$$ goes to our berm renewal project.........

What do you think? Level III stages run under a Level I format to make things easier.

Sounds like a GREAT way to ensure the safety and longevity of the range for years to come! :cheers: Count me in on the match. Just think of every other match they have, times two. They ALWAYS put on an excellent match and the staff is without saying.