Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Why so hard to find a TS in 40

Roundguy

I have been all over the web looking for one. Nobody local has one everyone on the web is sold out with no know delivery date. Are they that good or is it that the only import so many and they are hard to get stock of?

Call CZ Custom. When I ordered mine the web site showed none in stock. However, they had three or four in stock the back room and sent mine out the next day. Web sites are not always kept up to date.

^ oops, forgot to add CZC. Last time I checked with Stuart (Aug 7th) they had a 40 in stock. Not sure what their inventory is like now, but shoot them a call.

Edited by Avedis

I have been all over the web looking for one. Nobody local has one everyone on the web is sold out with no know delivery date. Are they that good or is it that the only import so many and they are hard to get stock of?

Another possibility - many web stores 'market' with a low price, so the online stores limited inventory gets bought fast as soon as it hits. Local folks selling at normal price (and overhead) will have stock based on the sporadic shipments from CZ-USA (and their supply in). And they need to be a dealer selling them, not all do. I know a local CA store that has at least one TS .40, and their TS 9mm one actually lasted quite a while until last week.

Around here seems like the 'go-to' guns for Limited USPSA are the CZ Tactical Sport .40 or STI Edge .40 besides Glock, many love the out of the box trigger of the tactical sport.

Edited by trgt

buds has had them in stock for months. I was checking (frittering) several times a week before I finally had my LGS order one (they got one in less than 1 day).

I like the gun alot so far, btw. Guys with $2500+ guns are blown away by the stock trigger.

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/index.php/cPath/21_82/Handguns/CZ-USA