Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Blacklist

benos

Spader carries the show. The supporting cast is weak in their parts. The FBI folks come off as Barney Fifes with the bad guys ALWAYS one or two steps ahead of them. This show could be a huge hit with the right supporting cast and their parts written better.

Spader is an outstanding actor.

One of my must see shows. I think NCIS:LA is in for a ratings beatdown.

I am looking forward to watching NCIS Nawluns.

They got lucky. Sandwiched between NCIS and Person of Interest. But the writers of POI negatively referenced the supposed "gun show loophole" last night. Anymore of that and I'll stop watching it just like I stopped watching Hawaii 5-0 after their anti-2d Amendment episode last season Can't believe writers of violent shows that use a LOT of guns want to get political about guns. Geez..

One of my must see shows. I think NCIS:LA is in for a ratings beatdown.

I am looking forward to watching NCIS Nawluns.
I always liked Scott Bakula from Quantum Leap and Enterprise but I just can't watch the show. I was raised in Louisiana and the accents they are doing are so completely phoney that they sound like fingernails on chalkboard. My wife is also from La and when she heard it she said "OH MY GOD!"

They just should not do accents when they do them that badly.

• 2 weeks later...

Dunno, I'd say it was just to show Liz isn't hesitant to use means at her disposal, and not just all one dimension seriousness.

You know that WASN'T Liz, right? That was the body double she hired to keep Red's guy from following her.

IMO the show has fallen off a bit from Season 1, but it is still a decent show. I watched it On Demand this a.m.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...