Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stock ll or stock lll

magoo

I have one of each, both 9mm. I've had my stock 2 for over a year now and have had my stock 3 for a little over a month. After shooting both, I am liking the 3 a tad bit more at this point. Seems to be a touch softer than the 2.

However either one will be a great gun. Good luck finding one though. I got lucky, twice!

I'd say they are like cousins, maybe brother/sisters. They both have a lot of similarities between the stock II and CZ. Both great guns. Cz triggers I think are better but I think the ergonomics and just all around feel of the Stock II can't be beat but Atlas may say I'm a little biased:-)

What I haven't seen noted here are the similarities between the CZ's, Tanfoglios and the SIG P-210. They share similar frame geometry the same low bore profile and the full length rail interface between the slide and frame. They "point" very similarly too. These facts were part of the reason I started showing interest in the Tanfoglio line. The advantage of the Tanfo is it's higher capacity and the great ease of reloading. The safety is also easier to manage. All that said, both CZ and Tanfo users should try the P-210 if they get a chance. I'm betting that a wide smile will be the result.

Stock II in .40

Please educate me further Mr. Nealio. First, why .40 in production and what does the Stock II do for you that the Limited Pro does not?As you can see I have a LC .40 and the latest is a 9mm Limited Pro. I think I have the bug bad . There could be another Tanfo in my life some day. You are helping me along in my obsessions. Think about it as contributing to International relations. :-)