Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

At the Match

BritinUSA

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all that you do. Can't forget about Jessie Duff and Tori Nonaka. I think it would be awesome to see some average shooters shoot these stages just to see some of the time differences, maybe from some of the guys on Squad 201

Edited by UCOShooter

Surface rt tab

I suspect that your device is like Android in that the creators of that product do not want users to view .mov files.

I suggest you contact the manufacturer and ask them why they have blocked .mov files from playing.

The proliferation of devices that restrict media is growing and is one of the reasons why so many complain about my site and also one of the reasons why my site will be shut down when my current ISP contract expires.

I don't have the time to recode everything to support these restrictive devices.

Phil has always pulled his scores before the final tally. Didn't want to cause any heartaches I would guess. I think Mike Voight did the same.

Yeah he always has since becoming president. It looks like he would have finished 6th overall and had 4 stage wins.