Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What is . . .

stinsonbeach

Popcorn

...bumping the msg count?

I think he means he sitting there in his seat waiting for the drama to unfold. :) And to answer your question. Scope don't make you hit targets, Hell I know a few people that hit targets at 1000 using ironsights. But if your looking for some great glass I would recommend a Schmidt & Bender police Marksman II, 5-25x If money was no object

Edited by DocMedic

Popcorn

...bumping the msg count?

I think he means he sitting there in his seat waiting for the drama to unfold. :) And to answer your question. Scope don't make you hit targets, Hell I know a few people that hit targets at 1000 using ironsights. But if your looking for some great glass I would recommend a Schmidt & Bender police Marksman II, 5-25x If money was no object

What are you planning to shoot out to 1000 and hit a pie plate? Your gun must be worthy of this before you think about glass. I will agree the S&B is an excellent choice! There are many factors that play into this equation.....

Thank you & I do know that trying to get a simple answer is sooo far from simple...

I just figured I throw it out there.

S&B is a logical choice.

I have a NF 5.5-24x56 which is a killer, but just wanted everyone's opinion.

-jb

ps if that's so about "Popcorn" I never heard the reference & THAT, in it's Zen simplicity, is very cool!!!

Apologies "SonOfSpartans"...

I like the NF 5.5–24x myself, but a couple of my buddies are very happy with the new Vortex 4.5–27x. As for ultimate, yeah, S&B is probably the right direction...as long as you don't also need money for boolits. :D