Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Accushadow Cost

Whoops!

Great information on the current lineup!

Stuart, in 2011 I got a pistol that the receipt said cz 75 shadow SAO black sku #91709. But in my internet searches that sku was for cz 75 shadow T-SA, discontinued in 2012. My gun had the trigger work, but fixed rear sight and not the flat trigger. The current cz 75 shadow SAO black shows a sku of #91711, but I believe that is a factory gun with no trigger work. Can you shed some light on these older models?

Do you have to have one of these to be competitive in Production? Of course not. There are national champions who have run lightly modified Glocks. This is however a hobby and you have the option of getting the slickest, most tricked out toy you like. It is part of the experience.

Another thing i like about this comment is, "you cant buy skills"!!!!! Are some of these production guns expensive? Hell Yeah. Neomet is right, there are people out there that do very very well with $500 glocks that they stone and polish trigger and throw a few bucks into it winning major matches.

Edited by Kahai808

Great information on the current lineup!

Stuart, in 2011 I got a pistol that the receipt said cz 75 shadow SAO black sku #91709. But in my internet searches that sku was for cz 75 shadow T-SA, discontinued in 2012. My gun had the trigger work, but fixed rear sight and not the flat trigger. The current cz 75 shadow SAO black shows a sku of #91711, but I believe that is a factory gun with no trigger work. Can you shed some light on these older models?

From my research.

91709 was a 75 Shadow SAO with adjustable rear sight. Was done as CZ-USA pistol

currently in the 75 Shadows, there is

91705 75 Shadow DA/SA. Shadow rear, FO front, Shadow hammer, 15# hammer spring, 13# recoil spring

91711 75 Shadow DAO, Shadow rear, FO front, Shadow hammer, 15# hammer spring, $13 recoil spring

91715 75 Shadow DA/SA, CZC rear, FO front , CZ Comp hammer, short reset. thin al grips, polished internals

• 1 month later...

Wait until the new Sphinx Duo Tone Production comes out in all steel. I would expect it to run around $2500 from the factory, Makes the Accu-Shadow with match barrel look cheap :goof:

meh its got less stuff and less reliability testing than pretty much anything out there at this point. I can do a lot of sick stuff to my CZ's for that price tag

What's so great about Sphinx's? Sorry for my ignorance, I hadn't even heard of them till recently on this forum. I promptly went to their website and came to the conclusion that they where pretty standard pistols whose exotic names may or may not justify their price tag. Just my initial impression, I'm willing to take it all back if someone enlightens me.

What's so great about Sphinx's? Sorry for my ignorance, I hadn't even heard of them till recently on this forum. I promptly went to their website and came to the conclusion that they where pretty standard pistols whose exotic names may or may not justify their price tag. Just my initial impression, I'm willing to take it all back if someone enlightens me.

Pretty spot on from what I know of them.