Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

If anyone could pull it off, you can Sterling. However, I would miss that young lady on your jersey.

Camo outfits, don't really care. Dressing like tactical Timmy, and you do not wear for your job... prepare for hazing.

You know it! However If....that is IF I were to wear a camo shirt is would have a big voluptuous bomber girl printed smack dab in the middle of it :cheers:

The reason I brought this up is that I've seen some competitors wearing camo pants. This seemed to be a little taboo for some of the clubs I shot at over the years. Are those feelings gone?

Edited by Sterling White

I wear Vertx Kryptek Typhon pants cause they have awesome pockets. No one has said anything except "those are way better than those black jeans you used to wear". After shooting a bunch with John McLain, nobody could possibly complain about camo.

Edited by Jadeslade

I wear BDU pants because they're comfortable, give me a full range of motion, and are tough/will take a beating. If someone wants to make fun of me for it so be it. He better not be wearing "3-gun pants" or "3-gun shoes" though ;-)

I asked John where he gets his pants from. if I am remembering correctly, here they are!

http://us.loudmouthgolf.com/index.php/men/made-to-order/made-to-order-pants/pole-position-am.html

Mick

This thread useless without pictures. John McClain, outstanding shooter from Las Vegas!

attachicon.gif10273701_10200941399176250_8415562349625733111_n.jpg

I would really like to see Bryan45 with a painted face....the rouge, lip stick, and eye liner are just a tease. :)

You know Kurt, if they had something against camo, they'd probably have something against drag too.

Edited by Bryan 45

If this sport ever gets to the point where it has a dress code, then I'm afraid I'll have to find something else to play.

I have one pair of camo pants that I wear sometimes but it's not because they "look cool". They are a light weight material that is great in the heat because it breaths and I can still keep my legs covered (don't ask). It was the only color that they had in my size when I got them.

I typically shoot in plaid shorts, but with fall approaching and the Ozarks being known for it's tick and mosquito population I think I may break out some tacticool pants for the Generation III Gun match if they aren't too big.

I haven't heard of any bad talk about attire, except Chad Francis gave me 10 seconds in procedurals for wearing white and lime green plaid shorts with canary yellow and orange shoes on his stage. I thought 5 seconds would have been sufficient!

Next season, I'm considering stocking up on tacti-kilts and I'm hoping for lots of stages with stairs, ladders, and slightly downhill shooting while prone. Pretty sure the videos wont be allowed on youtube, but I'll email them to you all directly.

Next season, I'm considering stocking up on tacti-kilts and I'm hoping for lots of stages with stairs, ladders, and slightly downhill shooting while prone. Pretty sure the videos wont be allowed on youtube, but I'll email them to you all directly.

Thank you for single-handedly bringing "Failure To Do Right" to the sport of 3-Gun! :cheers:

Thank you for single-handedly bringing "Failure To Do Right" to the sport of 3-Gun! :cheers:

you're welcome. :roflol:

I typically shoot in plaid shorts, but with fall approaching and the Ozarks being known for it's tick and mosquito population I think I may break out some tacticool pants for the Generation III Gun match if they aren't too big.

I haven't heard of any bad talk about attire, except Chad Francis gave me 10 seconds in procedurals for wearing white and lime green plaid shorts with canary yellow and orange shoes on his stage. I thought 5 seconds would have been sufficient!

I hope you wear a pink jock strap! Tactical freeballing is an invitation for a tick bite :ph34r:

I think camo is cool, as long as it is not a camo kilt, that just goes to far. I am down with the twisted sister division, but the nylons just get too hot, there is comfort to consider after all, it can't all be about the fashion. Sterling does make a hot looking bitch, just ignore the beard.

I think camo is cool, as long as it is not a camo kilt, that just goes to far. I am down with the twisted sister division, but the nylons just get too hot, there is comfort to consider after all, it can't all be about the fashion. Sterling does make a hot looking bitch, just ignore the "beard".

Fixed it for ya.

You have to look for the pre-ripped fish nets....ventilation!