Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Want LARGE mag release button

BOOM

I'd like some help on a over sized mag release. I'm looking for polymer,(not) a aluminum mag release; with the large screw on metal button The Glock store has two both look nice, but not sure ?. JP use to make one, or even SJC. Will these release the mag in a DOS holster ??

I know you asked for a polymer one, how ever I have the ZEV one on my open glock, not only do I like it but everyone I have come across at my local range does as well. Big enough that my thumb can activate it with ease.

LoganbilJ; that's one that caught my attention, wasn't sure of the over all quality. Does the button contact the inside of your holster releasing the magazine unexpectedly ??

This is the one I have. I really like it. Allows me to keep my grip and hit the mag release.

http://www.glockstore.com/custom-parts-amp-accessories/extended-aluminum-mag-catch-for-glock

I have the tear drop version and it works great! I ordered it from the glock stores ebay store, the shipping was less for the same thing from the same people. Edited by usmc1094

THANKS EVERYONE :cheers: ordered the original Glock Store box style.(HOPE) its long enough just didn't like the tear shape (For you do it yourselfers) Looking at pictures It appears that all they do is use a original Glock mag release part and drill and tap add a aluminum button with 2 Allen screws, but hunting down all of that can get expesive

THANKS EVERYONE :cheers: ordered the original Glock Store box style.(HOPE) its long enough just didn't like the tear shape (For you do it yourselfers) Looking at pictures It appears that all they do is use a original Glock mag release part and drill and tap add a aluminum button with 2 Allen screws, but hunting down all of that can get expesive

Learn from the people on this forum- they have been there and done that-BOOM