Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Frankford Arsenal vibra prime on sale at MidwayUSA

shel6977

I've used one for a year now and I would not be without it. I needed to clean it up a little where the primers drop in the tube but after that it works great. If I thought it was going to break I would buy a backup now.

I bought one about a month ago...it was DOA.

I bought one right when they were re-released. Put batteries in and it didn't work either. Gave it a good smack and it started working. Has worked great ever since.

hahahaha I wonder if they unload those at a discount when they are returned for not working..... I'd be willing to bet they have a guy that just reopens the box to get them working and sell those returns as new on discount.....

I got one of the two I bought that didn't work, and gave it a smack as well and its been working ever since....

They are hit and miss, with a few tweaks they do pretty good.... I do like my Dillon RF100, but they are spendy bleotches.....

The one I am using is over 10 years old. I have only had to replace the battery. Runs great. They quit making them for a couple of years and brought them back due to customer request. I bought a new one for a back up so if the old one ever dies. Sold my Dillon primer tube filler.

I just picked one up, cleaned up the primer drop through hole with an exacto knife and some 1000 grit sandpaper and it runs like a top!

I also pulled off the black small primer tube adapter so I can swap tubes in and out faster. Best $23 bucks I've spent for reloading so far! LOL