Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

22 round Glock Magazine

DreGarciaTAT2

How many rounds can you fit in a mag for Open and who makes the extensions? Looks like Dawson and TTI only make 140mm extensions.

I wonder if you could add a +2 basepad to the 22 round mag and stay under 170mm for Open?

Use the standard 15 round mag, plus a +5 extension that is about as long as you can get with a Clock 35.

Hi, that IS what I'm using... I just can't get 20 in a stick. I can only run 19, and if I stuff a mag to 19 and start with a Barney, 50% of the time I have feed issues because it's so tight in the mag... Are you guys getting 20 in there? It never really bothered me until Sunday when I shot a USPSA stage that was 21 rounds... And the limited guys were all shooting it without a reload...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can get 20 with a Dawson extension and the stock spring. I also trimmed and filed/smoothed the followers down some. All of mine are easily reloadable at 19, but I keep the 20 round mag marked fire starting the stage with 21, since I won't reload with the 20

Hmmmm, I wonder why that is... Were you able to get them in there right away? Or did your springs have to 'break in'?

This has me even more confused!

No break in. Stock unmodified follower. Installed the base pad and new spring and went to town. I've seen TTI post up here before that some people were having issues with the gen 4 mags and they were working on a solution. Give them a call and see if they have any ideas.

I tried at least 8 Gen4 G22/G35 mags, and I could not get 20 reloadable in any of them. I think I got 20 barely in one of them. I bought 4 Gen2 LE/Mil post ban mags, and I could get two of those reloadable at 20 easily. They have worked flawlessly for me. I only use 20 in the starter mag, but they are reloadable if needed.

Arredondo extentions, VERY slightly rounded followers.

Hmmmm, I wonder why that is... Were you able to get them in there right away? Or did your springs have to 'break in'?

This has me even more confused!

No break in. Stock unmodified follower. Installed the base pad and new spring and went to town. I've seen TTI post up here before that some people were having issues with the gen 4 mags and they were working on a solution. Give them a call and see if they have any ideas.

+1.

I can get 20 in my gen 3 unmodified mags with the TTI basepads. I can even reload with em at 20. Haven't had a problem yet. I also used the stock spring in one and the tti spring in the other. The stock spring has a little more room and is a little bit easier to load. I shot limited 10 in a match today and emptied the mags a couple times on stages without any problems.

Edited by jcreid06