Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

S&W. 929. Here it is

EEH

Why would anyone pay more than retail for a revolver that when it actually hits the street in numbers will probably go for $1000 to $1100.00? I will wait and bide my time and pick one up after the newness has worn off and get one for less than $1000.00. This has happened before with other models when they first came out. "Patience is a Virtue" and it saves you money. :cheers:

Who's bidding that high? Surely no one who is going to shoot it are they?

I've seen them promised sub 1k whenever they're in stock, is an early rare sighting usually this insane?

I personally believe that when a gun company sells a competition gun, then the only people who would be able to purchase them should have a valid USPA, ICORE or IDPA #. This would keep the gun collectors ie. the same idiots that are buying up all the reloading supplies from getting there hands on them.

Some collector is going to buy that thing and hope something is changed on it so they make a -1 soon after. Then his no dash will be a coveted prize. Probably do a full picture layout with a few pics highlighting that roll mark.

Most of those guys can't shoot for crap but they are really good at photography.

Some collector is going to buy that thing and hope something is changed on it so they make a -1 soon after. Then his no dash will be a coveted prize.

Maybe they will have an engineering change where they clock the barrels with the sight at 12 O' Clock :surprise:

Then what would they do with all the leftover minutes???

My frame wrench has earned its keep over the years.

You could spin it like the politicians. And the gun comes with the same craftsmanship that we have come to expect from the Performance Center. :ph34r:

I call those guys pocket knife collectors. There never was a gun that was made that doesn't have " a gold trigger", isn't " custom shop", doesn't have " All the papers with it".If you look at wally world early in the morning you will see the same fellows buying all the 22 ammo.

I guess that is the down side of capitalism. I am sure it beats any other system. Being the end user type I just can't understand buying something on speculation.