Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What to pick for concealed carry?

2o2ll

Not sure, but a new VIP, is about $1400 (Tac 4.0 is ~$1800), barrels are anywhere from $150-$275, depending on brand and figure $150-$200 to get the barrel fit.

You might be able to get the 9mm reamed to run 38S, but you'd have to check on that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Hey brother I found a site that has one VIP in 38 super for right under $1800.

Any idea if they were able to custom order that from sti? Or would they have had to convert it to 38 super themselves?

Shooter's Connection has a VIP in .38 Super in stock, according to its webpage.

That is correct sir. Well was correct cause I just bought it lol. Their savings are out of this world!!! I got two 120mm mags + 50$ shipping and still paid under what it would've coated for just the pistol anywhere else.

That is correct sir. Well was correct cause I just bought it lol. Their savings are out of this world!!! I got two 120mm mags + 50$ shipping and still paid under what it would've coated for just the pistol anywhere else.

$50 shipping? I know I'm old, but has our dollar really slipped that much?

$50 shipping? I know I'm old, but has our dollar really slipped that much?

Actually ended up being 60$

I would I love to see pics including holster when all said and done.

Seconded, its one of the things that has me worried about a VIP for EDC. There seems to be a lack of holsters for it. I could be wrong and just looking in the wrong places, but I am having trouble finding IWB holsters for VIPs

• 4 months later...

Let us know how it runs. A VIP in 38 is not an easy gun to find! As stated on the first page most of the little guns have a hard time with the longer rounds such as 10mm and 38. It may take some tuning, it should will be a sweet little carry piece!congrats!

Have a VIP in 40. all holsters that work with a Glock 19 or STI Eagle will work, I started with a Crossbreed for a G19 but now I am using the Comtac Infidel for the STI Eagle. Dimensions are almost identical to a G19 but substantially heavier (steel frame).

When I need some trigger time on it would shoot the occasional IDPA macth with a Comtac OWB competition designed for an Eagle.