Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Paster on Bullet

ZackJones

Not my screw up but one my son had today at Area 6. Some how a paster got on one of the bullets in his magazine. It almost fed into his Glock 35 but not quite. He wracked the slide and ejected the bullet and paster. I wonder if there's a market for self taping bullets :).

Not my screw up but one my son had today at Area 6. Some how a paster got on one of the bullets in his magazine. It almost fed into his Glock 35 but not quite. He wracked the slide and ejected the bullet and paster. I wonder if there's a market for self taping bullets :).

LOL, i've had one stuck to my trigger guard once and constantly find them stuck to inside of my shirt pockets (where I stash them when not on paste duty). But never on a bullet, thats a new one.

I want to know why they fall off the target but it takes a pair of plyers to get them off my shirt.

I agree. They seem to stick great to anything but a target! :goof:

Yuppers, run them through the washer and dryer and they're even worse.

Maybe if I stick a white one on my bullets I won't get any no shoot penalties.

Gamer! I like it!

Fortunately for my son it was only one paster on one bullet so it didn't totally hose his run on the stage.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone mind explaining what a "paster" is? I've been shooting USPSA and IDPA (only local matches though) for close to a year and have never come across the term as I can recall.

Maybe you need to start pasting targets then! :) If you have been shooting matches for a year and don't know what a paster is...........