Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Help finding ambi extended thumb safety for CZ SP-01 Shadow

open67

Can you tell me were I can find some ambi extended thumb safeties for a SP-01 Shadow. I just purchased a used one and the safeties have been shortened for the previous owner and are hard to deactivate for me. Thank you.

Can you tell me were I can find some ambi extended thumb safeties for a SP-01 Shadow. I just purchased a used one and the safeties have been shortened for the previous owner and are hard to deactivate for me. Thank you.

Do you have a picture of the ones you have? I have some of the standard extended CZ custom safeties I'd be willing to trade based upon the type you have.

Would like to have the extended ones listed above ( the left side isafetylhs.aspx ) but was told by a CZ tech. that these are not legal for production. Looked it up and it appears this is correct. Looks like the safeties on the EAA type are somewhat different. I find the ones on this one very difficult to notch off on the draw without consciously doing so and therefore slowing down my draw. He suggested the ones that are higher ( part no. 0420038418 ) . The ones on this pistol ar like the first one listed above by cz85combat.