Sig P320

JGus

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As someone who is mandated to carry a TDA Sig for work, my favorite feature of the 320 is the "self resetting trigger". With the ergonomics being so similar to the 226, it has literally turned it into my "Sig SIRT pistol". In fact, I've been reluctant to send the one I have off for Burke's or Gray's action work b/c I don't want to be without it and I've grown to appreciate the stock trigger weight as a "trainer". I suspect another FS is on the near horizon and if they continue to run like the one I own, I'll be thinking seriously considering transitioning to them for USPSA.

Edited by taadski

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be thinking seriously considering transitioning to them for USPSA.

As much as I hate to think of shelving my Allround, once they come out with a longslide 320, I may have to up and make the transition. It's a slippery slope, though. Once I move to a 320 for competition, I'll have to get a compact for carry, too. ^_^

I saw a post on one of the sig sites walking through how to tune, polish in a basic way.... but I can't find it again, and my saved link is "broken". Maybe it got taken down? There were lots of negative comments in the thread from people saying things like don't ever do a trigger job, shoot your gun stock, or black helicopters would swoop in and send you to Gitmo. :ph34r:

I've been very happy with it in stock configuration. That being said, I wouldn't kick a re-spring kit that lightens the pull a pound or so. The reset is perfect, IMHO, but I guess anything can be improved.

I've been running stock trigger with a bit of polishing with good success. But was still very interested for some drop in components from Gray that were supposed to be on the horizon.

I just picked my guns up and I have to say for a factory trigger it is hard to beat, some lighter springs would be all it needs

I bought mine and sent it out to Grayguns. I looked for info on polishing the trigger parts but couldn't find anything.

where are you guys getting holsters for these guns?

Red Hill Tactical has several made and ready to go. He can make them for the Boss hanger if that's what you prefer. I have one from him in Kryptek that's double layered kydex on his drop offset hanger and I like it a lot.

http://stores.ebay.com/redhilltactical

Edited by alma

Ok, there is a link on Sigtalk.com for "Sig P320 Fire Control Group disassembly, and trigger work tutorial". Search for it.

Pretty decent start.... sorry, couldn't get the link to paste.