Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Blue Ridge Mountain 3-Gun by Doublestar Corp - Oct 16-18 at Rockc

Hi Folks,
The squadding links have been sent out to everyone who has sent payment and been approved!! Everything is working right now and we shouldn't have this problem anymore. Thanks for your patience. Some others have been received, but are not processed yet, so don't stress yet if you haven't gotten the approval email.

Take care,

Andy

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Squaded with some good shooters.

You may want to make sure you didn't click something twice because I saw you on our squad too ;)

I intentionally joined you, famous lady shooter and little Gruber. I expect great mentoring :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HI Folks,

The match has enough folks registered that it is full and a short waiting list will be started; however, there are many who have not sent payment. At this point, those registered shooters who get their payment in first will be the ones who fill the remaining non-wait list slots. If you know someone who has registered and not paid and they do not read this forum, please spread the word. The reason I am handling the entries this way, is based on my experience with the TFD3G where many people registered and were assigned slots but then never paid. If the match had filled completely, we would have had slots held for those shooters who never paid and didn't show up. So, everyone should get their payment in right after registering.

Stages will be designed in mid-August with round counts to follow. There is a BBQ pork dinner being planned for Saturday before/during awards. We may have a band performing, but that is still up in the air.

Take care,

Andy

BTW: I do not use the messaging service of this or any other board. If you need to get in touch with me, email me at afh3g@yahoo.com.

Edited by AFH

• 1 month later...

Solidgun. No buckshot this year. I was at Rockcastle last weekend and have the stages designed. However, they are not complete -- still have some ideas to evaluate and refining to do. Once stage design is complete, I will post the diagrams online along with round counts. Hopefully, everyone will find the challenges interesting!! I had hoped for another short climb this year, but that hasn't worked out.

There is a rule change for the match allowing, but not requiring, the reholstering of a loaded pistol. The exact wording is not complete, therefore the rules have not been "officially" changed on the match website. You can expect the wording to be similar to the 3GN rule addressing that issue.

On the way to Rockcastle, I was able to stop by and visit our title sponsor, Doublestar Corp. A huge thanks to Nick Collier for taking the time to show me around their original facility and their soon to be opened brand new one in Winchester, KY. They have a great crew of folks working there who make sure the rifles are all built like they are being made for family.

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

Stages, round counts, and current rules are posted on the BRM3G website. You're going to have lots of shooting again this year!

Everyone should know the path their rifle rounds are taking out to 100 yards and have a good zero as usual. The same is true of pistol and shotgun slugs also. You will have the opportunity to use your firearm manipulation skills again, and to try out some new techniques if you desire..

Our sponsors are great!! More will be up about this year's line up soon.

See you in October!

Andy

If you have questions or need to contact me about other matters, use email (afh3g@yahoo.com). I do not use the PM features on this forum.

Edited by AFH

Stages, round counts, and current rules are posted on the BRM3G website. You're going to have lots of shooting again this year!

Everyone should know the path their rifle rounds are taking out to 100 yards and have a good zero as usual. The same is true of pistol and shotgun slugs also. You will have the opportunity to use your firearm manipulation skills again, and to try out some new techniques if you desire..

Our sponsors are great!! More will be up about this year's line up soon.

See you in October!

Andy

If you have questions or need to contact me about other matters, use email (afh3g@yahoo.com). I do not use the PM features on this forum.

Yes, Know the path of your rifle round out to 100 yds..........That will cover maybe half of what your shooting!! LOL

Now adjust in the heaving of your chest as you struggle to breath. Not to mention the climbing, crawling and possible barrel rolling.

Edited by ToysRUs

Reviewing the Rules and I didnt see any limitation on mag sizes for Tac Scope class. Is that correct?

Are 12+ tubes illegal, or can we run them with 8 rounds as the rules states?

BGC

Use the mags that work.

Plug your shotgun tube so it only holds 8.

How you getting to Kentucky?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can have as long a tube as you want. However, if more than eight rounds can be inserted into the tube, you will be put in Open. Tubes must be plugged to hold no more than 8 rounds.

Reviewing the Rules and I didnt see any limitation on mag sizes for Tac Scope class. Is that correct?

Are 12+ tubes illegal, or can we run them with 8 rounds as the rules states?

BGC

Use the mags that work.

Plug your shotgun tube so it only holds 8.

How you getting to Kentucky?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, How you getting there? thought we were all car pooling?

Bruce