Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Girl sues parents

Youngeyes

I thought about putting this in the hate forum but it is just too funny. Demanding that your parents continue to pay for private school and all your expenses without any quid pro quo? WTF. Now that's humor of the finest kind. The real joke is that the parents lit this time bomb when the kid was born. The parents have been relighting the fuse for 18 years. The joke is on them. Surprise. I LMFAO when I heard about the law suit. I then called my daughters and told them I loved them. Here's a picture of the comedian herself. Can you say selfie? :roflol:

post-22108-0-05559200-1394039742_thumb.p

Who the hell is paying the lawyer? Lawyers are literally the root of all things wrong in this country. The lawyer that took this case should be......

Well. I'll stop there:)

Let's remember that many of our forum brothers and sisters follow the legal profession. With respect, you might want to rephrase that statement.

Haha. Just calling it like I see it. Obviously it was a sweeping generalization. But our society is way to litigious (is that a word). The lawyer should have spanked this brat girl and told her to go live with the consequences of her choices.

Yes, some of us follow the legal profession, but I've known BAD lawyers and GOOD lawyers. Not unlike my experience in knowing BAD cops vs. GOOD cops. There are both kinds out there, believe me. But, yes, some people WILL do the damn'dest things for money . . .

Yes, some of us follow the legal profession, but I've known BAD lawyers and GOOD lawyers. Not unlike my experience in knowing BAD cops vs. GOOD cops. There are both kinds out there, believe me. But, yes, MOST people WILL do the damn'dest things for money . . .

FIFY ;)

Very small percentage of people who have character strong enough to not allow money or lust sway their morality

I guess I should have put this in the hate forum after all. I still think the whole thing was funny. Heres another case of kids suing their parents. I love the "sucky" upbringing charge. :goof:

In a move that could bankrupt denominational missions programs, 250 children of missionaries have filed a class-action lawsuit against their parents for raising them in “disgusting, disease-ridden parts of the world” like Indonesia, Cambodia and virtually anywhere in Africa. The result was an “unfair, sucky, non-western upbringing that alienated these children from their U.S. peers, and put ticking timebomb illnesses in their bodies,” according to the lawsuit

Can you say selfie?

Or perhaps that should be selfish?

But, she and her parents are both going to end up making money on the talk show circuit. So maybe they are all crazy like a fox.

Edited by Graham Smith

I guess I should have put this in the hate forum after all. I still think the whole thing was funny. Heres another case of kids suing their parents. I love the "sucky" upbringing charge. :goof:

In a move that could bankrupt denominational missions programs, 250 children of missionaries have filed a class-action lawsuit against their parents for raising them in “disgusting, disease-ridden parts of the world” like Indonesia, Cambodia and virtually anywhere in Africa. The result was an “unfair, sucky, non-western upbringing that alienated these children from their U.S. peers, and put ticking timebomb illnesses in their bodies,” according to the lawsuit

Those kids may have a real gripe.

jim

Saw this on the news the other morning. Apparently, she's been a pain in the ass with her parents.... grades, behavior, boyfriend, etc. The parents simply told her she had to abide by their rules or get out. She chose to leave and is now back demanding they pay for her tuition and expenses.

The judge came right out and asked her, "What kind of child should be allowed to treat her own parents with this level of disrespect?" or something like that. Finally, a little common sense on the bench.

She needed a good ass whoopin' many years ago. Too much "spare the rod and spoil the child" is turning out a generation of spoiled little brats that feel entitled to everything they want.