Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Space City Challenge 2014

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good match. Great lunch and BBQ for after the competition on Saturday. Many thanks to all of those who put this match on and worked hard to see it through. Special thanks to the Pacleb's for hosting at their range. I can only hope that everyone will work to continue with this match in the future and that it garners the support and shooter patronage that it is worthy of. Good luck to all the shooters in attendance on Sunday.

Well, as I mentioned in my FB post a huge Thank You to anyone and everyone that worked so hard putting this match together. the stages were well thought of and offered the shooter multiple ways to run them, the RO staff were outstanding, keeping the squads moving and never having any backups on Saturday. The food and hospitality was as Texan as it could get. Had an awesome time :)

What kind of material, yellow netting for walls, are they using and where can you order it from?

Looks like it will hold up a lot longer than the standard orange snow fence.

Edited by Prov1x

I really regret having missed being able to work this match as I had such a good time with the crew for the Oilfield Classic.

Hopefully next year my work schedule will be more lenient and I can make it.

we missed working with you spanky...

thank you all for coming..