Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Infinity Single Stack 45

RangerTrace

Last weekend I stopped by the factory just in time to watch Brandon turn my bin full of parts into a working firearm. This will be my primary duty gun for the rest of my career. .45 ACP, bull AET barrel, 5 sided slide, Xcellerator serrations front/rear, tactical mag well, all stainless construction, DLC coated with stainless controls. It will also wear VZ Grips, Elite Tactical Carry in Zebra. This is a quick iPhone photo prior to final finish work and coating..........I should have the finished pistol in another week or so and I'll post the "after" photos..

SingleStack45-1_zps36665ae6.jpg

That is awesome Trace........I would just cry If I had to use it at work and then it would end up in evidence and have to go back to my Stock SIg......I have a couple heirloom special 1911s I won and carried them off duty for awhile, but I put them in the safe and carry a polymer gun now that I can replace for $400 if I need to....

DougC

That is awesome Trace........I would just cry If I had to use it at work and then it would end up in evidence and have to go back to my Stock SIg......I have a couple heirloom special 1911s I won and carried them off duty for awhile, but I put them in the safe and carry a polymer gun now that I can replace for $400 if I need to....

DougC

Ouch, I agree... That custom SV is way too nice to sit in an evidence lock box for a year should you need to use it!

DougC

Ouch, I agree... That custom SV is way too nice to sit in an evidence lock box for a year should you need to use it!
Yeah, that would be the real crime.

Holy smoke, that is one sweet looking single stack - pity it's not a Colt ha ha,(extreme sarcasm).

Not everyone can afford a Colt so sometimes you just have to make due.

Edited by alma

In your OP you stated 5 sided slide {top?}. Could you please post a pic. Thanks and very nice gun.

I would love to do that for you, but it would take my work camera and a better place than my apartment to see it. Picture a tri-topped slide with the angles flattened......They did such a good job of dehorning the gun for carry, you have to hold it to really see what it is. Also this is the first time I've used their tactical rear sight blade. I really, really like it for carry!!

• 8 months later...