Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Regional Multigun match, May 3rd&4th @ ETTS in Waxahachie TX

The range is a old cattle ranch. It is pretty big only way to get around is to drive. The roads are not bad so a regular car can make it.

The range has quite a few bays I think around 10 normal type bays, maybe more. Then the long distance rang goes to I think 1000 yards with a small back stop even 100 yds.

There are also some open area to set up stages and jungle runs.

ETTS and Copperhead are my two favorite places to shoot 3 gun. I just wish it was closer it's a 2 1/2 hour drive for me.

I wish I could make the match, but I hope all of you shooting it have a lota fun.

This was a fun match. Very glad I made the short trip up for this one. Big thanks to the organizers for the fun stages and to the sponsors for their generosity. Great job putting the match together, Xtreme Multigun.

Fantastic match! Challenging stages and a great mix of natural terrain and bay stages. Match staff were all professional and did a great job getting us through all 7 stages in one day. The facility is a great place for 3 gun - really looking forward to more matches here!

Really enjoyed this great match - fantastic range with a good mix of bay and natural terrain stages, well thought-out and challenging stages, and a very nice prize table. Had fun ROing stage 7 and seeing a lot of my shooting buds roll thru yesterday.

Congrats to the Division Winners, including Ty Gentry who took first in Tac Optics. If you skipped this match, you missed a great one!

Had a great time shooting and RO'ing this match. Great group to work with. ETTS and Patrick are great host great shooting range. If you didn't go this year make sure you make the next one. Thanks to all the sponsors.

Match was a blast! Fun stages with a mix of natural terrain and bays, got to see a ton of shooting buddies and made some new friends. Prize table was great. Can't wait for the next match that these guys put on. There are some cool photos and more reviews on the Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1420092468233197/

Great match guys, awesome stages, and very well run! For those of you who missed it, here are the stages, with the exception of the long range stage, which will be henceforth referred to as "The Bermuda Triangle".

It was an awesome match, great range, hard working Ro's (great guys btw), couldn't ask for better stages, and the match ran real smooth. I can't wait for next years match, it is definitely one that I will attend. It's hard to believe that this was their first match, it ran so smooth and the scores were up real quick. Prize table was looking real good. Thanks to the owners of the range and the match director and everyone else that volunteered to put on a great match. I will be spreading the word to my friends to sign up for next years match.

Thanks,

Johnny G

Just wanted to add my thanks to all that put this match on. The stages were fun and had a good challenge to them. Big thanks to the sponsors for nice table, and to the ones that had a presence at the match; DSG, Shooters Source, Skull Tactical, maybe others too, those are just the ones I got to talk with for a bit. The range is a nice facility and I'll be back for future events.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Excellent match, I'll be back whenever they have the next match, and bring buddies.

Nice range, and well run. However next time I'll bring sickum or velcro for that smooth piece of plywood.

Congrats Dave on your 1st place finish in Open!

Excellent match, I'll be back whenever they have the next match, and bring buddies.

Nice range, and well run. However next time I'll bring sickum or velcro for that smooth piece of plywood.

Congrats Dave on your 1st place finish in Open!

Thanks, they were fun stages, and except for the long range , I was very pleased, everything went as planned. I will go back.

You did very well yourself.

Dave

Great match, stages were fun and flowed pretty good. I really liked the mix of bay and natural terrain, scores were done quickly and the prize table was phenomenal for a 1st time match of this size. I expect good things from Xtreme Multigun events in the future.

• 6 months later...