Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rockcastle Local 3-Gun, Feb 23rd

Starting early with local 3-gun at the Rock this year. Feb 23rd, 5-6 stages, approximately 75 rds each gun.

Remember, the USPSA pistol match is the day before, so you can really knock the rust off with a 2 match weekend if you want. Shoot pistol Sat. Stay the night in the lodge, shoot 3-gun Sunday...not a bad weekend.

See attached flyer.Rockcastle flyer Feb 2014.pdf

Edited by Lead-Head

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys, we talked about different options for this year w/ the local matches. Is the concensus that most everyone prefers the Sat-pistol/Sun- 3 Gun format over a 3 gun on a different Saturday in the month?

We're working on getting the remainder of the year scheduled, and I think you guys will like the additional opportunities.

guys, we talked about different options for this year w/ the local matches. Is the concensus that most everyone prefers the Sat-pistol/Sun- 3 Gun format over a 3 gun on a different Saturday in the month?

We're working on getting the remainder of the year scheduled, and I think you guys will like the additional opportunities.

Works for me. But then again, I'm not travelling very far.

I would kinda/sorta lean that way but I am flexible (and close to Rockcastle) - so schedule what is best for the majority (and especially the match directors)

Could you pleae alternate the 3gun on Sat and the USPSA on Sun.....Meaning some weekends have the 3Gun on Sat. and the USPSA on Sun. with the 3Gun Sat match on even number months so it does not conflict with BGSL match which is on odd number months on Sat.?

Thanks,

Mike

Could you pleae alternate the 3gun on Sat and the USPSA on Sun.....Meaning some weekends have the 3Gun on Sat. and the USPSA on Sun. with the 3Gun Sat match on even number months so it does not conflict with BGSL match which is on odd number months on Sat.?

Thanks,

Mike

As you know the pistol match is a side match IMO.

I agree with the swapping of the match days around.

sunday 3 gun means a blow off half a Sat to come up early. If I had some matches on Sat I could come up Friday and go home Sat eve. I could get in a full day sunday of yard work, mowing, house painting.....loading 5.56......

Help a brother out.

I came down last year and really enjoyed it for a weekend getaway. If the three gun was on Saturday and USPSA on Sunday for those of us that travel it would probably get us on the road earlier because the pistol matches are a little more predictable and since i am there for the night we can shoot as later. That is just a travelers perspective. Thanks for a great weekend!