Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ohio (Buckeye) Section Match

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am going to have to go thru and refresh some information on this thread.

For you wheel gunners...we had 8 Revolver shooters at a local match last weekend. And, that didn't include the current Ohio Revolver Champ...who shoot Production.

I looked at some old Nationals results. The most revolvers they have had is 19. We can beat that and set a new record. B)

A quote from Flex: The stages are 6 round conscious. :D

All you revolver shooters need to make an extra affort to be part of this record breaking event. :lol:

The weekend before the match I will be shooting my Glock in IDPA at the Carolina Cup. That only gives me a week to get back into revolver form. :ph34r: That means I won't be too hard to beat. :P Here is your chance. :unsure:

Spread the word. We can do this.

Don't forget that with 20 shooters there are Nationals slots. :D

Bill Nesbitt

Flex, S.A.

How far from Columbus is the range?

I spent some time in Marysville working at the Honda Plant back in 2001 but flew into the local airport... need to figure out the drive time from south TN (REAL far SOUTH) I'm thinking about 10 hrs just guessing. Still trying to make it....

Hopalong

Hopalong--You have to admit, it would be pretty cool to have both wheelgunning Sams on the "revo super squad" at the Flex match......

Mike

P.S. Where in the world did you find that avatar?? That is exactly what you would look like if you got rid of the afro and shaved the beard!!

How far from Columbus is the range?

Hopalong

7 hours from Nashville to the range. :) Circleville is about 40 min from the airport...9 hours 23 minutes per Maqquest from Ramer...10 hours from Tunica, MS to Cincy. Cincy to Circleville about 1.5 to 2.0 hours....

I have heard that alot of people "spend time " at Marysville. Don't they have a prison there ?

:unsure: yep

SSSHHHHHHH.....

Carmoney don't tell anybody...... that is my INCOGNITO disguise :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

it came off the list of new Avatars..... gangland (gunman ;) )

HOP

Not quite El Conquistador though :lol::lol::lol:

and Mike....

Young Sam deserves to be on the REVO supersquad but the way I've been shooting for the past 3-4 weeks I would need to be on my own squad !!! :angry:

Edited by hopalong

No way in Hades does it take 10 hours to get to Southern Ohio. Hell, I got all the way to Pittsburgh in 10 hours! I get to Lew uh full in about 5 and to cinnci in about 6.5. I thought Circleville was where the Gas Station from Hell was located (long story :)) and that takes me about 7.5 hours to get to. Y'all need to drive faster for crying out loud!

Sam - we be going to this here match - be more than happy to book you a seat on Air Chevrolet :ph34r:

HMMMMM......

Hop in the AIR CHEVY pass out from working all week and let Shooter GRRL verbally ABUSE me for doing so :wacko:

One thing about it though.... get to split the GAS with RB.... and get VERBALLY ABUSED by Shooter GRRL.... and then get to shoot a match in OHIO....What else could a feller want ???? :lol::lol::lol:

GRRL, if you and RB PROMISE not to so thoroughly KICK my Ass like you have been for the last month or so I just might take you up on the offer. ;)

PLUS you just Have to see young SAM CARMONEY run the wheel gun !!!!!

Something about someone named SAM shooting a REVO !!! :D:D:D

Hopalong