Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tapatalk Pro and Android 4.4

firemantj

I continue to get "failed to connect to forum, if this persists, contact your forum administrator" every time I get on with my phone. <br /><br />I get my notifications for subscribed posts/forums. But when I click on them, it takes me to my subscriptions, not the post like my iPhone did.<br /><br />Any help?<br />

Edited by firemantj

I continue to get "failed to connect to forum, if this persists, contact your forum administrator" every time I get on with my phone. <br /><br />I get my notifications for subscribed posts/forums. But when I click on them, it takes me to my subscriptions, not the post like my iPhone did.<br /><br />Any help?<br />

Yea tapatalk has been doing it ever since there update awhile back giving that error. I can browse the forum just find fine just when I intially click to visit the forum I get that error message.

Thanks, for the update, Brian.

But now I can't do anything on the forums via tapatalk. It opens to an endless load sequence when I try to get on.

So I can accurately report it, what do you mean my "endless load sequence"?

Anyone else having the problem?

Thanks, for the update, Brian.

But now I can't do anything on the forums via tapatalk. It opens to an endless load sequence when I try to get on.

So I can accurately report it, what do you mean my "endless load sequence"?

Anyone else having the problem?

When I open tapatalk and click on the forum, it says loading timeline, which goes away and advances to the android loading circle. It never loads.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...