Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 Gun Nation Regional Series Updates

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how many of you now have their spouses really pissed at them for leaving Thanksgiving to try to sign up for a match that can't be done.......hopefully not just me.

My wife keeps asking how long I'm going to mess with this after talking her ear off for two weeks about shooting the Midwest regional or the ProAm. Last time she came downstairs in lingerie and said I should shoot the ProAm. Thinking I may go upstairs and call it a night....surely it won't be fixed in the next 10 minutes right?

10 Minutes....I would be back with 9 and a half minutes to spare.....

why does mine ask for credit card info but it is bill later?

It did that to me as well. I'm assuming that if your 3GN membership expires before the match date they want you to renew it. I was able to register (I think) for the early one without, but it asked me for my CC info for the one in August.

why does mine ask for credit card info but it is bill later?

It did that to me as well. I'm assuming that if your 3GN membership expires before the match date they want you to renew it. I was able to register (I think) for the early one without, but it asked me for my CC info for the one in August.

Did you put it in and get through?

I normally try not to be negative towards anyone or group willing to put in the hard work to put on a match. That being said to have the sign up for all 4 events at the same time much less on a major family holiday, is redicoulous !