Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

what do you want for christmas?

njrich

Dear Santa,

I've changed my mind.

I'd like your R&D department to develop the following for me.

I wish a complete weapon system that, upon doing the stage walkthrough, marks the targets coordinates through my goggles and a GPS, then, during the whole COF attempt, shows through the C-more lens of my gun steering directions towards the targets, and lastly, upon firing, uses a variable electromagnetic field around the barrel to program the bullet with target coordinates and flight path to be followed to score As.

The bullets (of which I'll need a 300K stock, as a side present) shall of course be equipped with guidance processor and actuators to perform the programmed flight path.

This whole system shall be compliant with Open Division IPSC rulebook specifications. B)

...naaaaahhhh...

fuggedabbautit!

Just bring me a clone of Chrissy Moran that enjoys sHOOTING...

Until you've seen the M134 in person and how Mike Dillon's fixed it, you just have no idea how cool of a xmas present it is. B)

At least I didn't ask for the Suburban (SUV) with the M134 in top of it it that the Saudis use for security. :ph34r: Sorry if I offended.

Hmmm, you didn't ;)

I guess that the sound of a M134 beats the sound of a Browning .50 single barrel machine gun I used to operate during my Army time way back in the '80's

I wish a full recovery for my father who had a minor stroke 9 days ago. I wish my brother and nephew to recover from the tumors in their heads.

I wish Tightloops daughter a full and speedy recovery.

I wish that Ron Ankeny's pain stays on the back burner.

I wish that every board member and their family could have at least one year of good friggin health. I'm getting tired of being sad.

I ask that I can be a Master Class husband, son and brother and provide support to my family.

If I got to move up in class that would be O.K. too.

I wish a full recovery for my father who had a minor stroke 9 days ago. I wish my brother and nephew to recover from the tumors in their heads.

I wish Tightloops daughter a full and speedy recovery.

I wish that Ron Ankeny's pain stays on the back burner.

I wish that every board member and their family could have at least one year of good friggin health. I'm getting tired of being sad.

I ask that I can be a Master Class husband, son and brother and provide support to my family.

If I got to move up in class that would be O.K. too.

I hope and pray that your wishes become true!

OH OH OH.... Here is my most uninspiring list for this year (no guns, no jewelry, just stuff for the house!)

Kitchen sink and faucet. (The guy that built the house used the cheapest crap and I can't fill up my damn crab pot cause the sink isn't low enough and the faucet isn't tall enough!)

Garbage disposal (I am VERY proud of myself for learning how to unclog the drain, but damn, it's hard work and I'm TIRED of it now!)

A new faucet for my whirlpool tub. I want one with an attached sprayer so I can rinse my hair without getting bubble bath in it :wub:

And lastly, I want my Step Mom to be here next Christmas.

Maybe I could trade John Dunn a buffer/grinder for some knife time? :D

Scary.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------

If all the above comes true, I'm happy.

If I get the loan approved (and can afford it) for the house my wife wants, my Christmas will be perfect. (It even has a room for me... ;) )