Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 TASK FORCE DAGGER 3 GUN CHAMPIONSHIP - March 28-30, 2014 - Legion

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Folks, we have taken everything into consideration i.e. your feedback, daylight availability, making it as equal for all shooters as possible etc. With that being said we have settled on a 4-3-2 and 3-4-2 format. What that means is some squads will shoot 4 stages on the first day and others will shoot 4 stages on the second day with everyone shooting 2 stages on Sunday. This should still have us finishing up with shooting around 1:30-2:00 PM with prize table shortly after.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the match. Things are coming along great and we appreciate all the support from everyone.

It's going to be a lot of fun this year!

Take care

Mike

This match is worth coming to from near and far...! Last year left such an impression that I hope they can live up to it again! Based on the stage descriptions it looks like they will!

Bring way more rifle ammo....when you just run up hill for 100 yards and engage 430yard targets from your magnificent shooting position, Consisting of the ground and a broken wood pallet, your not going to get all hits:)

IMO, a good amount to bring is to double the min amount. There is nothing more nerve racking than when you are loading up to shoot your last stage and you don't have enough ammo to fill your mags/shell holders up.

Folks, we have taken everything into consideration i.e. your feedback, daylight availability, making it as equal for all shooters as possible etc. With that being said we have settled on a 4-3-2 and 3-4-2 format. What that means is some squads will shoot 4 stages on the first day and others will shoot 4 stages on the second day with everyone shooting 2 stages on Sunday. This should still have us finishing up with shooting around 1:30-2:00 PM with prize table shortly after.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the match. Things are coming along great and we appreciate all the support from everyone.

It's going to be a lot of fun this year!

Take care

Mike

That'll work out ok. Thanks for taking input from the shooters.

IMO, a good amount to bring is to double the min amount. There is nothing more nerve racking than when you are loading up to shoot your last stage and you don't have enough ammo to fill your mags/shell holders up.

I'll likley have 3x or 4x for the rifle and 2x on the pistol & shotgun. :cheers:

If I can just learn to accept the "occonsaional" mike on long range rifle steel and move on, my score will likely go up and ammo usage will go down. :surprise:

Hello folks,

I just want to let everyone know that we will be selling dinner tickets during registration. We were planning to host a staff only dinner on Saturday the 29th, but figured we would extend the dinner option to all the competitors as well.

The dinner will be provided by Henry's "A Taste of Lousiana" http://www.henrysatasteoflouisiana.com/History.html They will have someone in the registration office collecting money for dinner upon request of you the shooter. You will only be able to purchase dinner tickets during registration to ensure that Henry's has an accurate head count for food. So if you are interested make sure you purchase it during registration. Their food is top notch!

Cost: $16 per

Menu:

- BBQ Chicken & Ribs with Baked Beans, Green Salad and dinner rolls

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the match! Only 3 weeks :goof: