• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it too late to back out?

I just read the "what to expect list again

-expect to have fun and possibly get dirty

Not sure if I can do that :roflol:

My goal was to specifically get your cheater division guns dirty! Haha

Rough counts will be 250 pistol, 150+ shotgun, and around 100 rifle.

If it were me, I'd bring 200-250 rifle, 200 shotgun, and 300 pistol.......but I miss more than the Miller Bros too!

Is it too late to back out?

I just read the "what to expect list again

-expect to have fun and possibly get dirty

Not sure if I can do that :roflol:

My goal was to specifically get your cheater division guns dirty! Haha

Your diabilocal plan didn't work :sight::P

Us RO's shot the match yesteday, it was a looooong HOT! ! day shooting 10 stages.

We had a blast, great stages, some challenges many may not have shot before.

If you haven't signed up, I think there may be some slots still open, you WILL find a new challenge on at least one stage, no matter your background.

Nice work EZ-nut B)

What time can we register and walk stages on Thursday?

I also just noticed on the website that the match is Friday/Saturday only. That change would have been nice send out since we may be stuck paying for a room on Saturday night that we don't need.

Wait WUT? Friday and Saturday only? It seems Friday is going to be one BUSY day, like one legged man in a butt kicking contest BUSY. I am not going to complain about the extra night in the motel room though. I actually *have* a motel room because Mr. Flood [and company] moved the match away from Graduation weekend, and 3 nights is still costing me less than 2 would have cost me a couple of weeks ago.

I do have a question about the range though. Is power [110v] available on the range at or around the trailer spaces, and who do I have to talk to about being able to use one of those Trailer spaces?

There is 110v power at the pavilion. Trailer parking is going to be......interesting. CMMG has started playing with rock climbing/jeep off-roading and has rock piles where we used to park. There is still plenty of parking space, just really big curbs between vehicles that are guaranteed to elongate door dings!

I have been made to understand that I should wear a cup, chin guards, and a helmet Friday for my protection. I think I'm gonna rent an armored vehicle to sit in.....and LAUGH AND LAUGH! :-)

When you see him at the match just refer to him as DUDE. Dang U Dillon E.

I also shot on Saturday as an RO and had a great time except for the heat wearing me down. I will probably have one of the better "times" on the tower stage with 89 seconds, however after all my penalties bumped it up to about 340. It would have helped if I had remembered to take my rifle ammo with me as well as more than 10 rounds of pistol. Ahh, but I still had a blast and shot with some great guys.

Dillen,

144 shotgun targets! How about I trade you some .22LR and you make half those pistol targets?

MC

how much .22 ammo ya got? haha

add pistol powder, rifle powder, and unicorn steaks.....you got a deal!

Edited by EaZeNuTZ33

144 SG, 130 Pistol, 72 Rifle................Sounds like a 2 Gun match with a little sprinkling of rifle so it can be called 3 gun. :rolleyes:

Craig

Rifle round count is deceptive.....trust me. ;-)

I know. Just having fun..

Craig

guys if half the rifle shots are "precision" type and you average 2 shots per, thats 108ish rifle. From what I've heard and spoke with the "dude" about this will be a real good test of your overall rifle skillset!!!

looking forward to shooting irons again, in preparation for Finland.

trapr